This embroidery sample has been designed to create a ‘double border’ which sits centrally on the Cut Couture Kit Pocket. You may also use the sample to create a ‘frame’ in your personal textile artwork or gildings. Download Running Stitch Pattern: https://www.arnolds-attic.co.uk/2020/07/running-stitch-pocket-pattern-a-collaboration-project.html / https://www.cutcouturekit.com/embroider-a-border-on-your-pocket/
Share your work on Instagram #runningstitchpocket tagging your pictures @arnolds_attic & @cutcouturekit.
Purchase your Suzi Bag Kit: https://www.cutcouturekit.com/shop-kits/
Embroidery designed by Catherine Hill Textile Artist: https://www.instagram.com/catherine_hill_textile_artist/?hl=en / https://www.facebook.com/CatherineHillTextileArtist/
* Check out my Playlists for extra Textile Inspiration:
* ‘Meet The Artist’ : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5mymIvxWGA&list=PL4plyMgwG2bYcE2LViRKe0PbeZwMmHXxT
* ‘Learn How To’ : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5RSb0PwNE8&list=PL4plyMgwG2bbFizfAIR0NAT82fMYJH_Kd
* ‘Stunning Embroidery Exhibitions’ : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_3bUwskgJ8&list=PL4plyMgwG2bbKhHg_4FP_mLHOQ7LZIP0s
* ‘Fabulous Quilt Exhibitions’ : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P7rNTadIDk&list=PL4plyMgwG2bbE3QeaVfebXr0PNAPia7DL
* ‘How To Make’ – Sewing & Embroidery Project Ideas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otcnupi7QS0&list=PL4plyMgwG2bbhbyDvBLtJ6i4ov52l9QRD
* Arnold’s Attic:
* Website: http://www.arnolds-attic.co.uk
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArnoldsAttic/
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/arnolds_attic/
* Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/catherine0161/pins/
* My title is Katie. I used to be raised in Lancashire and now reside close to London. Share my Stitchery journeys by Patchwork & Quilting, Embroidery & Textile Art – The Artists I meet and the fantastic exhibitions I go to all year long.
* I share my very own embroideries; https://www.facebook.com/CatherineHillTextileArtist/ ; https://www.instagram.com/catherine_hill_textile_artist/
* ARNOLD’S ATTIC — Arnold’s household labored within the Lancashire textile mills for generations and I’m now custodian of a group of classic cloth & haberdashery present in his attic.